Amazing Grace for MothersProduct Code: BK1743
By: Jeff Cavins, Patti Armstrong, Matthew Pinto
Amazing Grace for Mothers will lift your heart and send your spirit soaring. You will laugh, you will cry, but most of all you will refresh your mothering through stories of love, inspiration, miracles, and God’s amazing grace. This collection of 101 stories will bring you the warmth and support of other women, all dedicated to the same glorious role - motherhood.
In these pages, you will meet:
- A mother who hears the most beautiful word in the world - “mom” - from a son who came out of a 19-year coma just moments before.
- A NFL football star whose sacrificial giving to underprivileged kids is the result of the life lessons instilled by the single mother who raised him.
- A mother with a troubled pregnancy who seeks the intercession of St. Therese of Lisieux (the “Little Flower”) and is answered with both roses and a miracle.
- A pregnant wife with cancer whose husband exhibits heroic love after she reveals a long-hidden secret.
- A mother whose fight to live after an unbelievable fishing accident is fueled by her unrelenting love for her two daughters.