Our Fairy Tale RomanceProduct Code: BK2647
Our Fairy Tale Romance - How I Met a Princess in Disguise and Convinced Her to Marry Me.
NEW EXPANDED 2014 EDITION
for Andrew & Regina's 20th Wedding Anniversary!
* Over 33% more pages than the original
* Much more of the story told from Regina Doman's perspective
* Over a dozen interior photos of Andrew, Regina, her family, and the wedding! At the time the story begins, Andrew is a bachelor in his mid-twenties, living back at his parents' house after a series of failed relationships and employment endeavors. Despite a passionate desire for marriage, Andrew wonders if circumstances and God's plan are conspiring to keep him a bachelor. But after an unexpected phone call, Andrew sets off on a spiritual and physical journey across hundreds of miles in search of a spouse and "happily ever after".
This inspirational book tells the touching story of how Andrew Schmiedicke met and married Regina Doman, a "princess in disguise" and author of Angel in the Waters and the Fairy Tale Novels.
In this engaging story you'll learn:
1. The one most important thing you must do in seeking a spouse.
2. Two other things that can help.
3. Three signs to look for in recognizing your potential spouse.
4. Some key things to do to keep the romance going happily ever after you're married.
by Andrew Schmiedicke with Regina Doman
Age 14 - Up.
102 pages, 5" x 8"