The Christmas Star from A Far GameProduct Code: CH1127
“The Christmas Star From Afar” encourages children to go on a hunt for their Star, similar to that of the Wise Men. Everyday the Star is hidden and the children participate in a fun hide-and-seek game to locate it. Once they have found their Star they move all Three Wise Men to its location. On Christmas morning the Three Wise Men reach their final destination when the Star is found at the stable with the newborn baby Jesus. The activity set includes a hard bound copy of "The Christmas From Afar" book, a wooden Star, a full 10 piece wooden nativity scene that matches the artwork of the book, a 4 piece wooden stable, and optional scripture to use throughout the month.
It's very simple and so much fun!
- Set up your nativity
- Hide the Star every night
- Once your children find the Star move all Three Wise Men to its location
- Read the optional scripture
- On Christmas Eve place your Star on the top of your nativity stable
- On Christmas morning your Three Wise Men reach the nativity scene and find their king, baby Jesus!
- You can easily combine the “Star From Afar” with other traditions your family participates in. Consider placing a little surprise or sweet with your Star everyday to make this fun game more like an Advent Calendar.
“Parents will love this perfect activity book and game for Christmas. They can share the story of Jesus’ birth with their children in such a fun interactive way. If their kids love “Elf on the Shelf” and Advent Calendars, they will love “Star From Afar” that much more.”
— Lynn - Alamo, CA