UnplannedProduct Code: BK3112
Abby Johnson quit her job in October 2009. That simple act became a national news story because Abby was the director of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Texas who, after participating in her first actual abortion procedure, walked across the road to join the Coalition for Life.
Unplanned is a heart stopping personal drama of life-and-death encounters, a courtroom battle, and spiritual transformation that speaks hope and compassion into the political controversy that surrounds this issue. Telling Abby's story from both sides of the abortion clinic property line, this book is a must-read for anyone who cares about the life versus rights debate and helping women who face crisis pregnancies.
In the pages of Unplanned, you'll also discover:
- What Abby found so attractive about the mission and goals of Planned Parenthood
- The personal secret that Abby kept buried for years
- The things she'd believed and told patients that she discovered not to be true
- An insider's perspective on Planned Parenthood's practices as well as the heartfelt but misguided efforts of some radical antiabortion activists
- The courage and resilience she's seen on both sides of the fence-from staff members to clients in crisis to prayerful volunteers
288 pages. Paperback.